I was reading the book: “
” authored by You’re Broke Because You Want To Be Larry Winget. He said that in order not to be broke, a person should stop spending money for unnecessary things, “except on necessities, to focus on your debt, and to save all you can, and now I am telling you to just give away your money. Doesn’t make sense, does it? You are so right. It doesn’t make any sense. . . EXCEPT IT WORKS.” He further said “When you willingly share part of what you have earned with others, then it magically comes back to you. I don’t know why it works, but I know it works.”
Larry Winget is CORRECT. When good people give, share or donate some of their money to help, not only the churches and charitable organizations, but also other people especially those who are poor, unfortunate and disadvantaged people, they feel happy. By mysterious incidents, good people receive luck and fortune somehow, somewhere, sometime in their lifetime.
The following biblical verses show that good people who love to give, share or donate their money to other people will be rewarded financially and spiritually:
1. "Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed." (2 Corinthians 9:6-8)
2. "He who gives to the poor will never want, but he who shuts his eyes will have many curses." (Proverbs 28:27)
3. "He who is generous will be blessed, for he gives some of his food to the poor." (Proverbs 22:9)
4. "There is one who scatters, and yet increases all the more, and there is one who withholds what is justly due, and yet it results only in want. The generous man will be prosperous, and he who waters will himself be watered." (Proverbs 11:24-25)
5. "Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to." (Deuteronomy 15:10)
6. "Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return." (Luke 6:38)
7. "Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness." (2 Corinthians 9:10)
One way to show your love for the poor, unfortunate and disadvantaged people is to give, share and donate at least $10.00 through this Site. Please give MORE MONEY generously if you are financially capable. Why should you trust this Site to handle the collection of your donations? If you will donate your money through this Site, the following will happen:
1. Your name will be included in our online List of Good People and be a PART of a ONE-OF-A-KIND SENSATIONAL INTERNET HISTORY.
2. Once we raised the FIRST $2,000.00, we will immediately start implementing and awarding the FIRST SCHOLARSHIP to one poor but talented student to be screened by our Partner-University. The scholarship program is our first project because it will give a long-term, “domino” effect to the family and country. If one scholar will be sent to a university, you are helping the parents of the scholar. If the scholar graduates and finds a job, he/she will be able to financially help his/her family. And for the country, the employed scholar will not be a part of unemployment statistics.
3. We will post the picture of the scholars in this Site giving some descriptive information about their lives, educational accomplishments, and "
Thank You" messages for those Good People who helped them to uplift their lives.
So please give and donate some money today and share your blessings with poor, unfortunate and disadvantaged people. You will be rewarded somehow, somewhere, sometime in your lifetime. GIVE MONEY NOW. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. May GOD bless you.
Please announce our blog to your Google+1, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace friends and followers so that they may also benefit from our free stuff and savings. May God bless you! Thank you.