Definition of Terms
1. Site – refers to GoHotMoney.com
2. Site Owner – refers to Million International Businesses. It owns the GoHotMoney.com
3. Customers – refers to and include all individuals, businesses, organizations, subscribers and others who have paid membership account in this Site
4. Visitors - refers to and include all individuals, businesses, organizations, subscribers and others who have no paid membership account in this Site. They just visit this Site to view and read the contents, click on the linked items and submit inquiries, questions, ideas, suggestions, comments, contents, materials, and others.
5. Personal Information – includes, but not limited to, actual and real names, “alias” names, nicknames, physical mailing and billing addresses (street name, city or town, state or province, country, postal or ZIP code), email addresses, web site addresses, telephone and cellular phone numbers, date of birth, marital status (single, married, divorced, etc.), family information, gender or sex (male, female), age, job or position titles, computer IP address, personal interest, credit card information, and other information and descriptions that relate, identify and pertain to a person, subscriber, business, organization, and others.
6. Third-party Vendors – includes, but not limited to, all vendors, servicers, suppliers, merchants, consultants, advisers, banks and financial institutions, credit card payment processors, domain name registrar, web hosting companies, email providers, and other people and businesses that contributed their expertise, facilities, equipment, services, computer servers, software, website hosting, domain name registration, Internet browser and cookies, and many others in setting up this Site.
How this Site collect Personal Information?
This Site collects Personal Information (1) when a Customer fills out the online membership application form to become a registered member and (2) when a Visitor emails to this Site some messages to inquire, comment, suggest, report on any matters. This Site does not collect Personal Information unless our Customers and Visitors voluntarily provide it.
This Site is being hosted in a Third-party computer server. The credit card and banking information that our Customers submitted to this Site are stored and kept by a Third-party credit card processors. This means that these Third-party Vendors collect some Personal Information such as the computer IP address, type of browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.), websites being visited, Internet service provider, operating system, banking information, credit card information, and others.
Where are the Personal Information being stored?
Customers' Personal Information is stored in the computer server of our web hosting company and payment processor company. Visitors' Personal Information is stored in the the computer server of our web hosting company.
This Site and the Site Owner have no computer server to store Customers' and Visitors' Personal Information.
What do we do with the Personal Information?
This Site and the Site Owner does not sell, rent, share, leak or divulge all Personal Information to advertisers, marketers, credit card companies and others.
This Site and Site Owner limit the access to the Personal Information by the Site Owner's officers and employees. Only authorized administrators can have access to the Personal Information to make changes. Administrator's passwords are changed frequently to keep the secrecy of all Personal Information.
Control of Personal Information with Third-party Vendors
Customers and Visitors will hold this Site and Site Owner harmless and free from any types of liabilities, damages, interruptions, disturbances, and the like if and when their Personal Information is sold, rent, divulge, share, use, and/or show to anybody by any Third-party Vendors that keep such Personal Information.
Sharing of Personal Information
Customers and Visitors of this Site allow the Site and Site Owner to share all Personal Information with:
Other businesses and companies owned by the Site Owner for marketing and informational purposes;
Justice courts, lawyers, authorized court employees and police authorities to comply with court orders and legal process; exercise legal rights; and/or defend against legal claims;
Persons and/or businesses that will acquire this Site and Site Owner or merge with other businesses and companies.
This Site does not install cookies in your computer. Cookies are small text files that are place in Customers' and Visitors' computer browsers to store their preferences. Some Third-party Vendors and other online companies may install their cookies in your computer to monitor your online browsing and activities.
Right to use Personal Information for Marketing
This Site and Site Owner reserve the right and privilege to continuously email all Customers all types of communications, advertisements, administrative messages, newsletters and others without offering the Customers the opportunity to opt-out (unsubscribe) of receiving the materials while the membership is active.
This Site and Site Owner also reserve the right and privilege to continuously email all Visitors all types of communications, advertisements, administrative messages, newsletter and others unless they opt-out (unsubscribe) of receiving the materials.
Security of Personal Information
Deletion of Personal Information
This Site deletes all the Personal Information of the Customers who do not want to renew their membership six (6) months after their membership expiration date. The Site keeps the Personal Information during the 6-month period to give the Customers to recover the Personal Information in case the Customers decide to renew their membership.
This Site deletes all the Personal Information of the Visitors within 72 hours from the receipt of the opt-out (unsubscribe) email sent by the Visitors.
Protection for our Customers and Visitors
This Site and Site Owner strongly recommend that all Customers and Visitors visit http://onguardonline.gov to learn more on how to protect you while accessing the Internet.
Questions and Suggestions
Customers and Visitors may submit their questions and suggestions to our Support Associate.
Buy Ads NOW. Limited to 2,000 advertisers only. First Come, First Served